"What Are You Thankful For? (Part II)"

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

“Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.” Psalm 100:4 (NIV)

- - -

“I am so thankful for the fact that I get to go to Proverbs 31 every year. I'm thankful that Obama got elected and above all I'm thankful that God loved me enough to die for my sins on the cross.”

-Jordan C., 13 years old, Florida

- - -

“I am so thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful for all of the opportunities that God gives me to help others. I thank God for everyone he has placed in my life. I am so thankful for having so many wonderful people who love me and help me grow in my faith with God. I am especially thankful for God's grace and always being there for me.”

-Becky B., 16 years old, North Carolina

- - -

“God's Word and how accessible it is to us. My Family. Friends. Conversations. Transformation and Healing. Being able to dance. Children.”

-Sarah Grace M., 21 years old, Michigan

- - -


“I am so thankful for my extended family, as strange as it sounds. They are always there for me. We swap advice, help each other out, and I'm so blessed to have them in my life.”

-Eden W., 15 years old, North Carolina




Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits