"What Are You Thankful For? (Part III)"

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

“We thank you, O God! We give thanks because you are near. People everywhere tell of your wonderful deeds.” Psalm 75:1 (NLT)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Take time to thank God for all the blessings in your life – today and every day, and have a truly BLESSED Thanksgiving!

- - -

“My friends and family are some of the biggest blessings in my life. I have so much to be thankful for, but I'm especially thankful for the people in my life who are my inspiration and keep me going.”

-Jessica T., 17 years old, Michigan

- - -

“I'm thankful for:

-Jesus and giving me eternal life and being in a committed relationship with me

-my friends

-my band

-my family

-my dog, Tegan

-good movies that change my day

-the way the shower door looks when it’s wet

-rainy days and overcast days

-strawberries and blueberries

-jamba juice (but not the 38475385739847 calories) haha

-the way the sun goes down and the way it shines through the trees and the little bugs fly through it

-cute boys

-my church

-my youth leader who helps me sooo much

-good music that clears my head”

-Billie A., 16 years old, California

- - -

“Well, I am thankful for the ability to praise God freely in America. I am also thankful that even though we are going through this economic crisis, we have the assurance that God is in control no matter what.”

-Ashleigh W., 14 years old, North Carolina

- - -

“First of all, I am thankful for my wonderful family who are such an encouragement and wonderful support to me. God has given me amazing parents and siblings, which few girls can boast about.

Secondly, I thank God for the opportunity to live in Poland for 16 years as a missionary. He has given me many rich and precious experiences that have allowed me to grow in the Lord and that have shaped my character through the years. My friends in Poland are priceless jewels, irreplaceable and lovely in my eyes. Sometimes saying goodbye to people makes you cherish them even more.

Thirdly, I praise God for his provision and goodness towards me and my family in this year of transition. The Lord has graciously blessed my family with the finances to buy a beautiful new house, and given us a comfortable place to live why we wait to move in. Recently, I also have had the opportunity to go to IHOP (International House of Prayer), Kansas City, which was always a dream of mine.

As I look back to the years I spent in Poland, I am awed by God's provision. Many times he has chosen to use a broken vessel like myself to bring him glory. I am honored to have such a wonderful Heavenly Daddy. So most importantly, I am thankful for Jesus.”

-Emily W., 17 years old, North Carolina


Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits