"What Are You Thankful For? (Part IV)"

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.


“Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live.” 1 Thesssalonians 5:16-18 (Message)

- - -

“I'm thankful to know that God is in control of everything that goes on! I don't have to worry about what's going on in our world, because I know I'm on the winning side!”

-Ashley G., 15 years old, South Carolina

- - -

“I'm starting to realize how thankful I am for the lessons I'm learning outside of school. Life can be a pretty harsh teacher sometimes, but God is so faithful to his children!”

-Katie R., 21 years old, Ireland/North Carolina

- - -

“There are many things I am thankful for this year. Family, friends, housing, the usual. However, the thing that I am most thankful for would be my God. My God who is full of grace and grants us second chances. This past year has been a rough one. Many decisions to be made about the future, many to reflect on, and some I wish I had a second chance at. However, I know that my God is a God of Grace! He has been teaching me so much this year and I am ever grateful for my savior and the way he truly does work all things for good to those who love him.”

-Mackenzie E., 17 years old, Michigan

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger penlighted said...

I am glad that I found this blog...I will be back soon and explore some more...

Light it Up

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits