"What Are You Thankful For?"

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

“…Give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Ephesians 5:20 (NLT)

As we celebrate Thanksgiving this week, what are you thankful for?

Recently, we asked a few girls this question. Beginning today and continuing through the rest of this week, you will get to see their responses. We would love to hear from you too! Just post a comment to share with us what you’re thankful for.

- - -

“I’m thankful for all the wonderful gifts and talents God has given me and my family and for freedom.”

-Katie K., 14 years old, South Carolina

- - -

“I am so thankful that I live in the U.S.A! This morning on my way to school I heard on the radio that a bus blew up in Iran killing 28 people. Sometimes I take advantage of being able to wake up every morning without fear of what might happen in my day. I am so thankful for America where we have protection and freedom to live everyday without fear.”

-Jackie W., 17 years old, North Carolina

- - -

“I am thankful for God's grace. I am thankful for living in a country with freedom of religion! I am thankful for my family and friends! I am thankful for my warm bed and house.... and many other things!”

-Natalie W., 16 years old, Michigan

- - -

“There are so many things to be thankful for. Everyone always says ‘I'm thankful for a family who loves me,’ however, I want to dig deeper than that. I'm not saying a loving family isn't something to be thankful for, but I think the most important thing to be thankful for is God's love. No matter what kind of past we've had and no matter how much we mess up, God will ALWAYS forgive us and comfort us. He is always there when we need him. May it be the loss of a loved one, a family issue, or even just a bad day, He is always right next to you to make everything alright.”

-Jamie A., 12 years old, Pennsylvania


Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Brittany said...

I am thankful for God being a healer. He has healed my body so many times.

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits