DEVOTION ANNOUNCEMENT

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

Hi ladies,

For the past while I've been writing on Fridays to share with you what God has been teaching me in my life. Starting next week, that will change a bit.


I am happy to announce that we will now be posting devotions twice a week on both Mondays AND Fridays!


I will still continue to write from time to time, however I will not be writing every Friday as I have been. We have a great team of devotion writers, each with great insights and inspiration to share with you about God. They have a passion to encourage and inspire your faith, so enjoy hearing more from them!

Keep reading below for today’s post…

Love and blessings,

Kristen

Next Generation Coordinator
Proverbs 31 Ministries





Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits