+ A Different Kind of Miracle +

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

Isaiah 14:24, “The LORD Almighty has sworn, ‘Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand.’” (NIV)

Does God always answer prayer? I’ve asked myself this many times. I’ve discovered that He does, but we may not always like the answer. Sometimes it’s “yes,” while other times, “no” or “wait.”

Recently, I was praying for a friend with some life and faith struggles. I prayed every day that God would do a miracle in his life. Now, a few months later, God answered my prayers but in a different way. Things have occurred in his life that seem to have made his issues worse. For a while this caused a faith struggle for me too because I know God is capable of performing miracles, so I didn’t understand why He didn’t in my friend’s life…at least not as I had hoped He would.

Someone reminded me that God sees the big picture and things happen as they do for a reason. This person challenged me to look for small miracles that have occurred. So I began asking, Where have I seen God's hand? I realized He’s been in every detail. Now, I can see how God was there every step of the way for my friend, and He still is. One day he will also be able to see how God has been there.

God heard my prayers for my friend, and though He didn’t answer as I had hoped, His answer was ultimately the best. His plans stand and they are good. God did a different kind of miracle in my friend’s life than I prayed for, and He’s continuing to do tiny miracles every day.

What are you facing in your life? Have you prayed for something which God answered in a different way than you hoped? I challenge you - look for a different kind of miracle. Look for God in the smaller details of life. He’s there and has been from the beginning. He is good and is still the God who performs awesome miracles – both big and small. We just have to look for them.

With love,
Kristen

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger angel said...

This is the first time i have visited your site. I got here from Proverbs 31 website. I'm a mom with 3 kids, ages 12,8,& 5. My 12 yr old is at her sunday school teachers house watching left behind. I can't wait for her to get home so I can show her this site. Thank you so much for the work you do, we will be visiting this site daily from now on. If i had known about it sooner we would have already been leaving comments. Thanks again!! God Bless You!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've reading your devotions almost every day!!They are so goooood,I love reading them^___^I am a 21 years old student from China~~Although I don't write comments for every devotion of you.But I still want to tell you that I really appreciate your work here!!!God bless you,sista^3^

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits