+ My 40 Day Commitment +

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

A few weeks ago you may remember me mentioning Lent and doing something intentional to draw closer to God during the weeks leading up to Easter. Today’s post is a follow up to that one.


I thought I would share with you my commitment for Lent…I am keeping track of 5 blessings a day – 5 ways that I’ve seen God working in my day or in my life. I am also reflecting on one Scripture passage a week which talks about God’s goodness.


I’m doing this because I sometimes have a tendency to think about the negative and be a little pessimistic, particularly when things aren’t going the way I had hoped. Therefore, I’m making a more intentional effort to change my thinking and what I allow myself to dwell on.

Romans 12:2, "...be transformed by the renewing of your mind." (NIV)

So, here are my 5 blessings for today:


1. The opportunity to work at Proverbs 31 Ministries and serve as Next Generation Coordinator



2. The awesome staff I get to work with at Proverbs 31, including our sweet intern Kirstie, from Liberty University


3. Seeing how God has grown our Radical Revolution ministry and is using it to touch young women’s lives


4. Knowing that God has great plans for all of our lives & will use each of us to do great things for Him if we let Him guide us – “God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.” – Jim Elliot


5. It’s Friday!!! :-)


If you’d like to follow follow my 5 blessings and weekly Scripture verses, visit my blog. Click here
.


I’d love for you to share with us what you’re doing to draw closer to God right now too. Leave a comment!


Have a great weekend!


Blessings,
Kristen


Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits