+ Sufficient +

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

Do you like music? I love music. It's one of the major ways I hear God speak to me.

Lately, I've been experiencing a lot which has been challenging to me, particularly the burdens of a few close friends of mine. Through all this, there is a song which God has used to encourage me - "Sufficient" by Adie Camp. Have you heard this song? If not, you should listen to it!
Here's a link to it on YouTube.

It's such a great reminder of God's provision for every need we have. He truly is sufficient for you and for me. He's sufficient to take care of all of our burdens and all of the burdens of our friends and family.

What are you dealing with right now? Will you allow God to be all you need?

Psalm 68:19-20, "Praise the Lord; praise God our savior! For each day he carries us in his arms. Our God is a God who saves! The Sovereign Lord rescues us..." (NLT)

~Kristen

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits