~Amy's Testimony ~

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.



Hi! My name is Amy and I am 13. I have an extra special testimony that I would love to share!


When I was 5 years old the whole 9/11 thing happened and I was so terrified! That's when I started having anxiety... Anxiety is not a happy thing and I was very scared about it. My mom and I kept praying and praying and praying AND praying and finally one day it went away! Praise God!!!



Every time it starts to come back I just pray and remember what my mom has told me: "Amy, all that is left is to thank Him," and that is the truth. I have learned to trust in Him in everything I do! After all, my favoritist verse is, "When I am afraid, I will trust in You." (Psalm 56:3)


-Amy, 13 years old

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Winnie said...

That's awesome! God is so Good!

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits