~ Lydia's Testimony ~

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

I grew up in a Christian family, and went to a Christian school. I accepted Christ at a very young age.

In the 7th Grade, a new girl came to my school. She hated me. In the 8th Grade, She managed to have every girl in the class hate me. She talked about me all the time. About how ugly I was, how fat, and about the clothes I wore weren't "in" style. I felt so alone. Everybody hated me. Just about every night that year I cried myself to sleep.

I tried to cut myself, because I heard that it helped take away pain. I even tried to overdose on Tylenol and Ibuprofen.

I tried. But I couldn't do that to myself. I knew that I knew better, and I knew someone out there cared about me.

In the 9th Grade, I faced more challenges. For me, it was a new school, which meant, new friends. I went back and forth between Christianity. Most times, I just wanted to impress my friends, I didn't think much about my actions.

Then one day sitting in class, I realized the people I was hanging out with and trying to impress weren't even my real friends.

That is when I decided to give my life to the Lord.

In the past 6th months, He has been working in my heart. I have been reading the Bible more, and this coming school year, I want to show and teach others that they are loved and cared for.

How do I know God exists? Every night that I cried myself to sleep in the 8th grade, I prayed. The girls became nicer. In the 9th grade, He gave me 3 very good friends that I love and trust.

~Lydia D.
Michigan
15 years old


*If you would like to share your testimony of what God is doing or what He has done in your life, send your story to
radrevolution@proverbs31.org.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits