Radical Revolution T-Shirt Winner!!

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

Congratulations to…


Devin!


She’s the winner of her very own
Radical Revolution t-shirt!!


We asked readers to respond to at least one of the following questions. Devin responded to both ~ see her responses below.


1. What do you love about the Radical Revolution website?


“I love the site because the great devotions help remind me of the truth everyday. They inspire me to dig deeper in the bible, remind me who I am in Christ and help me learn even more about God!”


2. Why would you like a Radical Revolution t-shirt?


“I would like a t-shirt because I could tell others about the site on the t-shirt, and maybe that could spark their devotional reading time. I would recommend theses devotions to my friends because they are the best for teen girls!”


Devin’s name was drawn from a random drawing. Would you like to win something too? Every month we have opportunities to win something so there are plenty of chances still to come!


To order a Radical Revolution t-shirt for yourself or a friend, visit our
resource department.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits