This Just In! A New Book...

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

A brand new devotional book has been added to our shopping cart!



Life: A Teen Devotional

Win a FREE copy!!


How? Comment below, telling us what you like most about God, and your name will be entered into a drawing for the book.

Remember to include your age and an email address so we can contact you if you're the winner.

One winner will be randomly drawn for the giveaway. Entries must be received by 12:00 midnight (EDT) on Sunday, October 25, 2009 to be eligible. You must be between the ages of 12 and 18 to enter and must not have won anything from Proverbs 31 Ministries within the last six months.

More Info about the Book:


What does Jesus have to say to you?


Every wonder what Jesus might say to you if you met Him on the street? Chances are His message to you wouldn't be all different from what it was 2000 years ago, even though you live in a totally different world. You can discover what He said- and what it means to you- by reading His words preserved in the Bible.


Life offers you 90 short devotions that help you encounter Jesus's words for yourself. Popular author, Melody Carlson unpacks the message that Jesus wanted His followers to understand. Then she shows you how it applies to your life during the highs and lows of school, family life, relationships, and more.


If you want to read the Bible for all it's worth, check on this second book in the Words from the Rock series.


To shop for more awesome books, visit http://shopp31.com/youthteensandyoungadults.aspx.

Labels:



8 Comments:

Blogger Paris said...

What I love most about God is that He's forgiving. Whe He died on the cross He knew I was going to sin - again and again and again. I deserved to die on the cross, but He gave His life so I could have eternal life.

Psalm 103:12

He has moved our sins as far away from us as the east is from the west.

Age: 15
parisakins@gmail.com

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that no matter what I am going through in life God is by my side and he knows what's going to happen to all of us. We can lean on him when our day doesn't go so right, we can trust him with all of our hearts, and we can be sure that He will love us no matter how many times we let him down. He knows we aren't perfect ever, yet we still mean the world to Him. And I find that amazing!

McKenna Age:14
facebookmb@hotmail.com

Anonymous Megan said...

What I love sbout God the very most is that even though He knows we are going to stumble and He knows we are going to make mistakes, and that we will never be like Him: He still loves us 1,000 times more than we could ever love Him.

Age: 14
jesusismyhomie742@yahoo.com

Anonymous Kathy said...

I love God because he is merciful. This mercy is mercy that we do not deserve! His grace and patience are overwhelming! Just to think about it blows my mind. Our sin has has been cleaned and purified by our father. I also love how we can praise him and he lets us know how much we adore him. Its these types of things in which I really know he loves me!

Age:12
kharris@clearwatercommunity.com

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I love most about god is that he is always there to catch you when you are falling. When all comes to worse and you feel alone he is there, as you father, your best friend, whatever you need. :)




Madi Cowell
Age: 12
ballingirl97@yahoo.com

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God's love is the thing that I value most. The fact that He is all that He is, marvelous, awesome, wonderful, exalted, and holy, and still loves little ol' me with a passion that sent Him to the cross is incredible to me!

Rachelle, 17
biblioprincess15@yahoo.com

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I love about God is that He is my Savior. Not only has He saved me and given me eternal life, but when the storms of life roll in, He is ALWAYS there to save me and lovingly bring me through to the other side.
Allison 17
Sparkelygurl247@aol.com

Anonymous Kristen said...

These comments came via email in response to the question, what do you like most about God?:

Kevyn said...
I love God because in any time of need, he will be there for you. You can tell him every secret you have, and you don't have to keep anything from him. He will listen to you and love you No matter what you do or say!

~Kevyn, age 14
kcress10@gmail.com

Natalie S. said...
I like how I can always depend on God, through whatever I'm going through. I can always trust Him, even when it feels like no one can help me. I move frequently, so I know what it's like to feel helpless and like nothing is in my control. Then I remember that God's the one who's in control, and I pray for Him to help me get through it all, and I always do. I know that I can depend on God no matter what, and that's what I like most about Him.

~Natalie S. Age 12
playwright_natie@yahoo.com

Payton said...
What I love most about God is the fact that he created everything. And for humans he created us in an intent that we would be like him and follow him, disappointingly we all turned out to sin and go against what he wanted from us.

~Payton Age 12
spmader@gmail.com

Claire said...
the thing i like most about god is that he is everywhere!!!! He is giving us hugs and telling us not to be afraid everysecond of each and every day of out lives. And the saddest part is, some people dont know it, they are totally oblivious! He is right there saying " Let me into your heart! You shall not fear when i am near you! I love you with all of my heart and soul!!!" And they cant even hear him. Its almost like he is being ignored, once they see him, everything they have ever worried about dissapears! Thats what I like about him!

~Claire, age 13
cowsrcule@yahoo.com

*Please note: Because there were so many comments that came via email, we've decided to include them in the giveaway this time. However, for the future, only comments posted on the site will be eligible for the giveaway. Thanks.

Kristen Sigmon
Radical Revolution Coordinator
Proverbs 31 Ministries

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits