Scriptures About Waiting...

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.




“…none of those who wait for You will be ashamed.” Psalm 25:3a


“Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait for You.” Psalm 25:21

Wait for the LORD; be strong and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the LORD.” Psalm 27:14



“Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him…those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land.” Psalm 37:7a, 9b


“I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.” Psalm 40:1


“As the eyes of slaves look to the hand of their master, as the eyes of a maid look to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to the LORD our God, till he shows us his mercy.” Psalm 123:2





“I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope.” Psalm 130:5



“The LORD delights in those who fear Him, who put their hope in His unfailing love.” Psalm 147:11



“Do not say, ‘I'll pay you back for this wrong!’ Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.” Proverbs 20:22



“Those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.” Isaiah 40:31


“Those who hopefully wait for Me will not be put to shame.” Isaiah 49:23


“For since the world began, no ear has heard, and no eye has seen a God like You, who works for those who wait for Him!” Isaiah 64:4

“It is good to wait quietly for salvation from the Lord.” Lamentations 3:26





“As for me, I look to the Lord for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me.” Micah 7:7



“Hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.” Romans 8:24-25


“…Imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.” Hebrews 6:12



“Abraham waited patiently, and he received what God had promised.” Hebrews 6:15



“Dear brothers and sisters, be patient as you wait for the Lord’s return. Consider the farmers who patiently wait for the rains in the fall and in the spring. They eagerly look for the valuable harvest to ripen.” James 5:7


“You too be patient; strengthen your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is near.” James 5:8



Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits