Valentine's Day is coming up this weekend, and for those who don't have a significant other, the mere thought could make you lonely. If you're single and looking for something to do on V Day, here is our Top Five List:
5. Go to dinner with your single girl and guy friends. Over dinner, talk about what you appreciate about each other.
4. Have a girls' party at your house. Rent some girly movies, do karaoke, play your fav board games, and eat ice cream and chocolate truffles. Or even make some homemade cookies together, like LeAnn's Chocolate Drizzled Peanut Butter Cookies. You could even turn this party into a sleepover.
3. Do something nice for yourself:
-Give yourself a facial treatment (Click here and here for facials you can do at home)
-Read a good, non-romance related book
-Enjoy a nice workout (& an endorphin rush!)
2. Write a love letter, song, or poem to God (or create a work of art for Him).
And the #1 way to spend V Day if you're single is...
1. Do something nice for someone else!!
-Give a flower or "valentine" from God to each of the single girls in your youth group (For an idea, click here)
-Do something thoughtful for someone who's lost a loved one or could just use some encouragement
-Visit a nursing home with flowers or sugar free chocolate for the residents
Labels: Valentines Day