My Best Friend

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

By: Amy J. Puccillo


Allow me to introduce you to Someone very special. I’d like you to meet my Best Friend. His name is Jesus Christ. I came to know Jesus as a young child at age 6. I knew I didn’t want to go to that “bad place” (hell). I accepted Him as my Lord and Savior through a simple prayer.



During the course of my life, I wandered from my childhood faith and entered into a period of disobedience and rebellion. After some very real, painful, severe consequences – I came back to the place of my child-like faith and cried out for God to save me from the ugly sin that had crept into my heart. I was tired of simply “talking-the-talk” and was finally ready to “walk-the-walk.” How I wish I would have remained true to my commitment to Christ when I was younger. However, I am blessed to have been forgiven. You can be forgiven too! Here is a sample prayer like the one I prayed so many years ago:



Heavenly Father,
I admit that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe that You sent Your Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross in order to take the punishment for my sins. I believe that Jesus rose again for my salvation. I want to turn away from sin and invite Jesus into my heart. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior and I want to live my life for Him.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen.




My relationship with my Best Friend is the closest, most meaningful relationship I have. I missed out on this intimacy for too long while I wandered from the Truth. In some basic steps, you too, can become a child of God or renew your faith and come back to a right relationship with Him:



1) Admit you are a sinner in need of a Savior.
2) Turn from – or repent of – your sin.
3) Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross.
4) Receive Jesus Christ into your heart and life by choosing this relationship over your current life of sin and separation from Him.
5) Tell someone about your decision.



The best for any teen girl is to focus more on her love relationship with the Lord than with any guy. God is faithful, merciful, loving and cares for you far more than you could ever imagine! He created you in a wonderful way and loves you more than you could ever know!





If you haven’t made a decision to accept Christ as your Savior, I would encourage you to take that step of faith and become a child of God today! It is the most important step in your journey of life. God will bless you as you seek Him and strive to follow His words to us in the Bible.





For more information on how to begin a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ,
click here.



Related Scriptures:



John 3:16: "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him will have eternal life."



Romans 3:23: "For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God."



Romans 10:13: "Whoever will call upon the name of the Lord will be saved."



John 1:12: "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name."










If you have just accepted Jesus into your life for the first time, let us know! We would love to send you more information on what to do now, as well as to be praying for you by name. Contact us at radrevolution@proverbs31.org.



Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits