Memorial Day Tribute

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.


Today we remember all the military men and women who have faithfully served and defended our country. We especially remember those who have lost their life fighting for our freedom.


For all those serving in the military, THANK YOU for your service!

For those of you who have lost a loved one because of their military service, we'd love for you to tell us about them. Leave us a comment below with their name, rank, branch, and years served.

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing."
~2 Timothy 4:7-8 (NIV)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits