Song: Prayer for a Friend

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

Have you ever done everything you can to help a hurting friend, but nothing seems to help? Sometimes the best thing we can do is just pray for them. Listen to this song by Casting Crowns and let us know what you think.

[Leave a comment on our site by clicking "Comments" at the bottom of this post.]



If you can't see the video,
click here.

"Prayer For A Friend" by Casting Crowns


Lord, I lift my friend to You, I've done all that I know to do
I lift my friend to You
Complicated circumstances have clouded his view
Lord, I lift my friend up to You


I fear that I won't have the words that he needs to hear
I pray for Your wisdom, oh God, and a heart that's sincere
Lord, I lift my friend up to You


Lord, I lift my friend to You
My best friend in the world, I know he means much more to You
I want so much to help him, but this is something he has to do
And Lord, I lift my friend up to You


'cause there's a way that seems so right to him
But You know where that leads
He's becoming a puppet of the world, too blind to see the strings
Lord, I lift my friend up to You
My friend up to You


Lord, I lift my friend to You, I've done all that I know to do
I lift my friend to You

www.radrevolution.org

Labels:



2 Comments:

Anonymous McKenna said...

This was God showing Himself to me today. My friend told me she is going to leave this world behing when school gets out, that is six days away. It scares me to death. I've done all I know to do, now it's all up to Him.

Anonymous Kristen@RadicalRevolution said...

Hi McKenna,

Have you told a trusted adult, like a teacher, guidance counselor, or parent? If not, that's definitely important. It's even more serious if your friend has a plan for how to end her life and has the means to do so.

Here are a few suicide prevention hotline numbers that might be helpful:
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK
National Hopeline Network: 1-800-SUICIDE

We'll be praying for your friend, and for you.

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits