Invitation to She Seeks!

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.


High School Graduates:

Lisa Whittle, coordinator of She Seeks, has a special invitation for you:



If you can't see the video, click here.


A Final Note from Rad Rev:


So, for you girls graduating, feel free to hang out here at Rad Rev as long as you'd like. But definitely check out She Seeks for 18 to 29 year olds. And when you decide to leave Rad Rev, know that we will miss you & we're praying for you as you move ahead!

As Mark Harris's song, "Find Your Wings," says, here's what we're praying for you: May passion be the wind that leads you through your days. And may conviction keep you strong, guide you on your way. May there be many moments that make your life so sweet, but more than memories... I pray that God would fill your heart with dreams, and that faith gives you the courage to dare to do great things. I'm here for you whatever this life brings, so let my love give you roots and help you find your wings.


We love you!


Blessings,

The Rad Rev Team

*She Seeks Website*
*She Seeks Facebook Page *


Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle (Rose) said...

First I want to say that I have been immensely blessed by this "college week." I graduate tomorrow so this next season of my life has definitely been on my mind A LOT. I plan on attending college in the fall and I know that I will probably come back to these posts to again drink in the tips, tricks, and encouragement I have found here numerous times.
Also, I want ya'll to know that I surfed around SheSeeks and absolutely love it! I am already a subscriber and can speak from personal experience: the weekly devos and vlogs are awesome! Girls, go check SheSeeks out!
Thanks again, RadRev, for continually pointing me closer to Christ! Don't worry, I don't plan on going anywhere, I will still visit ya'll regularly!

Anonymous Kristen said...

Rachelle,
Congrats on graduating! Glad this week has been helpful and encouraging for you! God's blessings & best for your future, Kristen

Blogger Rachelle (Rose) said...

Thanks, Kristen!

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits