* Share a Tip!! *

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.


Ever tried a fashion or beauty trick that worked for you?


Clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup, hair, skin, nails, you name it. Maybe you’ve found a great product. Or maybe you’ve discovered something to do or NOT to do in order to maximize your natural beauty and fashion sense.

Here’s your opportunity to share it!!

What’s one fashion or beauty tip you would LOVE to share with your Rad Rev sisters?

C’mon. Don’t be shy! We all have a tip we can share that will be helpful to others, so don’t keep yours all to yourself!

Leave a comment below to tell us about that one tip (or two) you’ve learned that has been really helpful to you…(or you can email us your tips at
radrevolution@proverbs31.org)

Labels:



9 Comments:

Blogger Bo said...

About a year or two ago I discovered Bioré Pore Strips. They are amazing. You put them anywhere on your face (nose, forehead, chin, etc.) and then leave it on for 30m and then peel it off. It takes out all the dirt built up in a week. I've been using it once a week since and I love it. They sell it at CVS, Walmart, Publix, etc. God bless!

Anonymous Isabelle said...

A couple of months ago, I discovered Aveeno Ultra-calming Foaming Cleanser. You just put two squirts on your hand, rub it gently all over your face, and then wash it off. I had tiny red bumps on my nose and forehead for a while, but then I started using this stuff and about a week later the bumps had vanished! Try it!

Anonymous Hannah said...

About 3 months ago I started using cetaphil face soap. It kept my face was getting greasy and grimy all day. I totally love it because it keeps your pores from clogging causing breakouts.

Anonymous Kristen said...

A friend recommended Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser and I love it! It's got a citrus scent & microbeads...it's amazing for helping you wake up in the morning. :) However, I will say that I have sensitive skin, so I use Cetaphil facial cleanser at night. The 2 balance each other out perfectly!

Anonymous Claire said...

When painting your nails a light color, sometimes it doesnt show up, but i found that if you put while on before you put the color on, it shows up MUCH better! Super simple, yet helps alot!!!

Anonymous claire said...

Oops! i meant to say white nail polish! i accidently put while! Sorry everyone!!!

Blogger Rachelle (Rose) said...

Kristen, I also love Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser! I have been using it morning and night, but I also have sensitive skin and twice a month around that glorious time I get dry and oily skin alternating all over my face. I think I will have to try your Cetaphil tip! Thanks!

Blogger Rachelle (Rose) said...

Awesome idea!

Anonymous Maddy said...

Mine is about healthy hair... I've found that when you wash your hair, when you get out, dry your hair really good, then brush it, then towel-mess-it really good again. But if you are gonna do that, make sure you do it/have the shower RIGHT BEFORE you go to bed. Because then in the morning when you wake up its really smooth and has lots of body. And to make it look cooler, shake your head really wildly and DON'T BRUSH IT. Anyways. That's my tip.

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits