Song: Average Girl

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

Have you heard Barlow Girl’s song “Average Girl”? It’s pretty awesome.


Ladies, we are NOT just average girls. God has called us to be more than just boy chasers. God wants to write each of us a beautiful love story, and He WILL if we will let Him.


As Jim Elliot said, “God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.”


Listen to this song & leave us your comments. :)



Can’t see the video? Click here.


“Average Girl” by Barlow Girl

So what I'm not your average girl
I don't meet the standards of this world
Chasing after boys is not my thing
See I'm waiting for a wedding ring


Chorus:
No more dating
I'm just waiting
Like sleeping beauty
My prince will come for me
No more dating
I'm just waiting
‘Cuz God is writing my love story


Boys are bad that's certainly not true
‘Cuz God's preparing one for you
If you get tired waiting till he comes
God's arms are the perfect place to run


(Chorus)


Bridge:
Sleep that's the only thing
For me cause when I sleep God's
preparing one for me


(Chorus)


Labels:



3 Comments:

That's one of my favorite songs! =D

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barlow Girl has a way of speaking to alot of our hearts!
I'm glad you enjoyed this song.

Blessings,
The Rad Rev Team

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be blessed in Jesus' name. My name is comfort and i turned 20 two weeks ago. i'm glad about this message. My friends including some christians thinks i'm crazy waiting for God's will for me in marriage as i have never dated before. my plan and dream is to wait for God's will, the one that i will be the bone of his bones and flesh of his flesh. i want only to court the one God is going to choose for me. his time is the best and He knows what is best for us. His time is power. so to my other brothers and sisters out there. dont be pressured to date or give in to desires. its hard but nothing is impossible for God. stay blessed. wait for him.

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits