Give a Shout Out to Your Friends!!

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

"Two are better than one
because they have a good return for their work:
if one falls down, his friend can help him up."
~Ecclesiastes 4:9-10a (NIV)



Alright girls, here's your chance to give a shout out to your best friend(s)!

And tell us what makes them so special!!

[Leave us a comment and show your love for your bff or your circle of friends!]


Labels:



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a shout out to my BFF Brianna! Brianna you are so funny and caring to everything!! That is why you are my Bff!

Haley

Anonymous Kristen@RadicalRevolution said...

Giving a shout out to my BFF Laura...You are like a sister. You're loving, encouraging and at the same time you're not afraid to challenge me. I'm a better person because of you. I love you girl! <3

Anonymous Laura S. said...

Right back at you....Kristen...I am so glad that God has put you in my life!!!! We have gone through so much!!! Our friendship is solely based in Him and I love it!!! We have grown so much because of one another!!! I wish that every woman had a friend like you....a true Sister in Christ!!!! I love you and Thank you!!!!

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits