* Calling All Fasionistas! *

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.



~Do you have a flair for fashion?

~Are you the person your friends and peers come to for beauty advice?

~Do you often get compliments on your outfit, accessories, hair or makeup?

~Do you have a knack for finding great deals on clothing or beauty products?



If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be just who we’re looking for!



Radical Revolution is looking for a few new writing contributors for our weekly fashion & beauty column!



If you’re interested, send a fashion article you’ve written to

radrevolution@proverbs31.org.





Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous crystal said...

Hi there!
I think I may be the Crystal that won your book and my address is
Crystal Korzep
21 Maple St.
Methuen, Mass. 01844
This seems to be the only way I can contact you and just saw on your site for the beginning of August that a Crystal was one of three winners for the book. I hope I am she?

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits