My Precious Masterpiece

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.



Have the bad-hair days and hormones gotten the worst of you? Oh, if only you could see how brilliant a masterpiece you are.

I couldn't wait for you to arrive. You! Yes, you! I've anticipated your presence on My earth before it was even created.

Like a master embroiderer sits at his loom painstakingly interweaving each unique strand, I knit you together piece by piece with intention and precision. You are one of the unique expressions of My own glory. I chose the color of your hair from the earth and the color of your eyes from the brilliance of My skies. I even placed My thumb there on your nose, marking it with My fingerprint.

After you were made in secret, I revealed you to this world with still the most profound parts of your beauty waiting to be crafted. Still, I am creating you in secret, My masterpiece.

Though the full secrets of your beauty are unknown to the world, I see. And I am enthralled by your beauty.

Oh, how I love you.

There have only been two places on earth that I have been willing to fill with My own radiant glory - the old temple…and you! That's how precious your body is to Me.

Will you honor Me with it?

Will you love Me back?

Your Master Craftsman, Jesus


[Author Unknown]


www.radrevolution.org
A Division of
Proverbs 31 Ministries

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

WOW......I love this =)

Anonymous Kristen@RadicalRevolution said...

Isn't it amazing, Brittany, that you are a masterpiece and that all the secrets of your beauty are unknown to the world but known to God?!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just talking to a friend yesterday who said she feels like she's a mistake. My heart hurts for her. But I've been there before...feeling like who I am was not good enough or like no one valued me or the gifts I could give to others. I love the second sentence of this - "if only you could see how brilliant a masterpiece you are." That's my prayer for everyone who feels like a mistake, unloveable, or worthless. You are a MASTERpiece! An incredibly beautiful and honored creation of the Master Creator, God!! Praying that God would give you the eyes to see it. :)

Blogger Rachelle (Rose) said...

Lovely...awe-inspiring...takes my breath away like an old romantic movie...and...it's real!!!

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits