Testimony Time!

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.



“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!
His faithful love endures forever.
Has the Lord redeemed you? Then speak out!
Tell others he has redeemed you…”
~ Psalm 107:1-2, NLT


Do you have a story to share? We want to hear it! How has God changed your life?


Share your story as a comment below OR send your story to
RadRevolution@proverbs31.org!


www.radrevolution.org
A Division of Proverbs 31 Ministries

Labels:



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last summer I went to my friends VBS. We were supposed to be helpers with one of the classes, but they had enough help already. So they put us in with the oldest class to go to through the stations. We were gonna go to my friends dads work down the road. They wouldn't let us leave. At the time we were wishing we could drive and had a car.
But at the end I started to think about the stuff they taught us. It was about a place called Malawi, Africa (most people I've told this story to have asked me where and what on earth is Malawi). Anyway, I came home at the end of summer and told my pastor and the leader of our Kids Choir at our church, I told them I wanted to raise money for Watering Malawi, which is an organazation that helps the people in Malawi. They help them find clean water, food, etc. I ended up raising over 400 dollars. So please go to wateringmalawi.com and read about it. And if you can donate, I know they will really appreciate it.

Anonymous Kristen@RadicalRevolution said...

That's really cool! Thanks for sharing. :)

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits