Who Am I?

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

No matter what happens to you in life,
No matter what you do,
No matter what other people say to you or about you,
No matter how unworthy you feel,
No matter how many times you question whether anyone loves you,

YOU are PRECIOUS to God.


You are His. Always and forever.


"... Listen to the Lord who created you ... The one who formed you says, 'Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I HAVE CALLED YOU BY NAME; YOU ARE MINE ... I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior ... YOU ARE PRECIOUS TO ME. You are honored, and I LOVE YOU.'" ~Isaiah 43:1-4 (NLT)


Watch this unique presentation of Casting Crowns' song "Who Am I" set to blacklight.




If you can't see the video,
click here.


Are you ready to meet this God who thinks you're precious and loves you no matter what?
Click here.


Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits