Kristen Jane Anderson's Story: Life, In Spite of Me

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

Girls, not only have we been touched this week with Autumn's story of God's miracles, the story of what has happened in Kristen Jane Anderson's life is a true miracle too. Our God is truly a God of miracles. Nothing is impossible for Him!

Watch this video to hear Kristen's story.






If you can't see the video, click here.


Hi Ladies,

As you can see… I have been through a lot, but I am so thankful to have come out on the other side of everything. I know that I could not have done it without God. I will always be grateful to Him for what He’s done. Before my attempt; however, I didn’t know that I could have a real relationship with God or that He had a plan for my life. I grew up going to church, but I always thought, “maybe He has a plan for special people… definitely not me." This could not have been further from the truth. I’ve learned that God truly created every one of us to be in a relationship with Him, that He has plans for each of our lives, and that they’re good too! As Jeremiah 29:11 so eloquently states, “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.” This is amazing! It might be hard for you to see or understand that God has a plan for your life, but I encourage you to hold on to the words in this verse. Even when you don’t have plans for yourself, remember that He has plans for you. When you don’t have hope for yourself, remember that He has hope for you. And when you don’t have a future for yourself, remember that He has a future for you. I did this, and the more that I sought God and believed His words, the more my life changed. I have so much more joy and peace than when I was in my depression, and I want that for you too. Nothing compares to doing life with God, having a real relationship with Him, and seeing the plans He has for our lives unfold. Your life is worth living. Please, don’t ever give up. God has a plan for you.


Kristen Jane Anderson
Author, Life, In Spite of Me
Founder, Reaching You Ministries










To hear more from Kristen and to order her book, Life, In Spite of Me: Extraordinary Hope After a Fatal Choice, visit her website at www.reachingyouministries.com.



www.radrevolution.org
A Division of
Proverbs 31 Ministries

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits