Happy Thanksgiving!

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.


Happy Thanksgiving!!!

From the Rad Rev Team


Leave a comment today to say thank you to God
for what you’re thankful for.
(Click “comments” below.)

Enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday with your family!

In the meantime, here are some Scriptures that talk about thankfulness. Pick one to memorize and reflect on this holiday season…

I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let your glory be over all the earth.
– Psalm 108:3-5

Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.
– Psalm 105:1

You make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for joy at the works of your hands. How great are your works, O LORD, how profound your thoughts!
– Psalm 92:4-5

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
– 1 Chronicles 16:34

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
– Psalm 28:7

Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men.
- Psalm 107:8

I will give you thanks, for you answered me; you have become my salvation.
– Psalm 118:21

Those who cling to worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be theirs. But I, with a song of thanksgiving, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. Salvation comes from the LORD.
– Jonah 2:8-9

He threw himself at Jesus' feet and thanked him…
– Luke 17:16

Then Jesus looked up and said, "Father, I thank you that you have heard me."
– John 11:41

But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
– 1 Corinthians 15:57

Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!
– 2 Corinthians 9:15

Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.
– Ephesians 5:4

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
– Colossians 3:17

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
– Colossians 4:2

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
– 1 Thessalonians 5:18

I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service.
– 1 Timothy 1:12

…Since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe.
– Hebrews 12:28

…Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever. Amen!
– Revelation 7:12

www.radrevolution.org

A Division of Proverbs 31 Ministries



4 Comments:

Blogger mattea k said...

Today I am thankful for God's grace, and how He views us as His children.

I am also thankful that yesterday I got my driver's license!

Anonymous Claire said...

I am thankful to have and ever- present GOD. I need him soooo much, and I dont know what I would do if he wasn't there all the time!

Im also thankful to have such a wonderful family! To have them all over was a blast!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for friends and family that have helped so much over the past year. My dad who is still with us even though he's in constant pain and can't eat so he has to be on an IV nutrition, that we may get a answer to what is causing his pain this week, for everything God has done for us, for my brother getting saved this summer, and so much more

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful for the love God gave us when he sent his son!

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits