Song: Yearn

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

"How lovely is your dwelling place, O LORD Almighty!
My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD;
my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God."
~Psalm 84:1-2



Lord, create in our hearts a greater desire and passion for You. Make us Your God Girls.




If you can't see the video, click here.


"Yearn" by Shane & Shane


Holy design
This place in time
That I might seek and find my God
My God


Lord, I want to yearn for You
I want to burn with passion
And over You
And only You


Lord, I want to yearn for You
I want to burn with passion
Over You
And only You


Lord, I want to yearn


Your joy is mine
Yet why am I fine?
With all my singing and bringing grain
In light of Him


I want to yearn for You
I want to burn with passion
And over You
And only You


Lord, I want to yearn for You
I want to burn with passion
And over You
And only You


Oh, You give life and breath
And in You we live and move
That's why I sing


Lord, I want to yearn for You
I want to burn with passion
And over You
And only You


Lord, I want to yearn for You
I want to burn with passion
And over You
And only You


Lord, I want to yearn

www.radrevolution.org

A Division of Proverbs 31 Ministries

Labels:



2 Comments:

Anonymous Debra Weiss said...

That is one of my all time favorite songs and one I hope will define my spiritual state for the rest of my life, to always be yearning for more of my Jesus. :)

Debra

Anonymous Kristen said...

I agree Debra! Isn't that an awesome thing... and a great prayer to pray for our whole life?!?

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits