RadRevolution: A New Year

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

Hey RadRev Girls!

Hi...I'm Lynn the new RadRev coordinator. I am so looking forward to doing 2011 with you! I know that God has amazing plans for each and every one of us and I can't wait to see what that looks like!

Is there anything in your relationship with Him that you have been putting off? Spending a few minutues with Him each day? Becoming more intentional about sharing Jesus with your friends? Finding a place in your community where you can shine His love? This is the year to do it! Let's take the next step that will bring us closer to His heart.

Often the things in our lives that bring us closer to Him are the very things that terrify us; issues and situations that stretch us. Which makes me think of Gumby...ever pull on him and watched him stretch?

 It's funny, but the more desperate we are, the harder we run toward Jesus. I am desperate to know Him more, so I am asking Him to stretch me this coming year!

That is what the RadRev team is hoping and praying for you in this new year as well!


So what can you expect at RadRev in 2011?


On Mondays, we'll have an inspirational entry. Here our RadRev team will speak up on all topics that are in your life. I can't wait to introduce our writers to you; they are either teens or close to it so they get you!


On Thursdays, we'll have our vlogs - video blogs. These will be short clips where one of our team members will share their thoughts on the inspiritional entry from Monday. Some times they will be from one of our RadRev Girls small groups. Girls talking to girls about life stuff! Other times, it might be a clip from my "Revolutionary Love" teen conference being held around the country this year as I get ready to release my first book just for you!


In between, we'll sprinkle fashion articles, special events coming up and any other news we think you'll really want to be in on!


If you haven't friended us on FaceBook, please do! We have two places to connect. Look us up at: Living with Purpose: A Radical Revolution and RadRev Girls.


Most of all, we want you to join in! Share your thoughts; ask for prayer. This is your site; your safe place.


Let's run hard after God together in 2011!


His Alone,

Lynn
RadRevolution Coordinator

Lynn Cowell lives in Charlotte, NC with her family. They enjoy hiking, football, rugby, white water rafting, fast pitch softball and music.

Lynn loves hanging out with girls and challenging them to run hard after Jesus; to discover Him as the purest lover of their heart and to find that He completely fills every corner and every desire. He alone.
Her first book for teens, "His Revolutionary Love; Jesus Radical Pursuit of You" releases April 1st, 2011.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Debra Weiss said...

Ha! I absolutely loved Gumbi as a kid! That's such a great analogy. I hadn't thought about it before. I know in my own life I always grow more spiritually as I go through difficult circumstances. I think the worst thing God could do for His girls would be to give them easy lives.

I'm excited about the new changes in Radical Revolution! :)

Debra

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very excited for 2011! I already bought a devotion book to start the year with!
Lauren

Blogger Rachelle (Rose) said...

For the new year, I am reading through the Bible with the Bible Blast Challenge!

I am so looking forward to what God has for us at RadRev this year! Blessings to you, Lynn!

Blogger Kristian said...

I am so excited about the 2011 year with Radical Revolution! I would love if your team took a look at my personal blog, http://shadowfeet10.blogspot.com/

Thanks for all you do!

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits