Boyfriend + Me = Value - Right?

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

Hey Friends,

I hope you are having a super week! Before watching today's video, be sure to check out my inspiration entry on Monday!



This is part 1 of my talk "His Revolutionary Love". If you like this video, there are two more parts, just click on the button that says "3 videos" just below the title on You Tube.

Have you ever struggled with feelings like you have to have a boyfriend to be valuable? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

His,
Lynn


2 Comments:

Anonymous Elin said...

I loved the videos!
Why is it that we do it till 4th of July?
And what were you're favorite verses that you were talking about?

Blogger Lynn Cowell said...

Hey Elin, I'm so sorry I missed your comment!

This video was done at a conference in the month of June, so I told the girls to do it through July 4th as a challenge.

Here are some of my favorite verses:

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17 (NIV)




"My lover is mine and I am his..." Song of Solomon 2:16a (NIV)




"You are altogether beautiful, my darling, and there is no blemish in you." Song of Solomon 4:7 (NASB)




"The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord." Psalm 45:11 (NIV)




"God decided in advance to adopt us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do and it gave him great pleasure!" Ephesians 1:5 (NLT)

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits