Happy Valentine's Day from Your King!

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.




To the girls at the "Revolutionary Love" conference this weekend, welcome to RadRev! I hope you all enjoyed the conference as much as I did! It was a great time!

As I promised, here is the link to the spiritual gifts test: http://www.kodachrome.org/spiritgiftyouth/. Once you take it, share with me in the comments below what you learn! I can't wait to hear how God has gifted each one of you! I hope many of you will take it and learn something new about yourself!

I want to challenge each of you. From today, Valentine's Day until spring day, to have a date with Jesus. Begin each date by reading some of His love notes.

Jesus is wild about us; we just need to KNOW that!
One way that we can do that is by replacing lies with His truth.

Here are some of my favorite love notes from Him:

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17 (NIV)

"My lover is mine and I am his..." Song of Solomon 2:16a (NIV)

"You are altogether beautiful, my darling, and there is no blemish in you." Song of Solomon 4:7 (NASB)

"The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord." Psalm 45:11 (NIV)

"God decided in advance to adopt us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do and it gave him great pleasure!" Ephesians 1:5 (NLT)

Happy Valentine's Day, my friend! You are so loved by the King!


5 Comments:

Anonymous PuzzlingChristian said...

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." (1 Corinthians 13:4-7)

In case you have forgotten,
Remember Valentine's Day,
Give cards, candy or flowers,
And celebrate it every day!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took the spiritual gifts test even though I wasn't at the conference and my top 4 are: Hospitality, Encouragement, Discernment, and Wisdom!

Cool post :) I love your "love-notes" from Jesus :) so nice.

-Katie C.

Blogger Lynn Cowell said...

Katie -
Oh the things God can do in your life with those gifts.

I can always spot a gal with Hospitality and Encouragement. They are always so warm; making others feel good about themselves and welcome. Two of my close friends have these gifts. I love to go to their houses; they are my greatest cheerleaders!

Discernment and Wisdom will help you so much to stay on His path and make good decisions. Listen to them and you will be blessed!

Thanks for sharing, Katie and I hope you can come to a Revolutionary Love conference one day! Next weekend we are in Herndon, VA which is near DC.

His,
Lynn

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My top 3 were
Music
Giving
Faith
I am very excited about my results!
Lauren

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could too! Unfortunately, I live on the other side of the country...haha, so if you guys ever make it to the North West let me know!
-Katie C.

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits