Who Are You?

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

Hey RadRev Girls,


I hope you are doing well! If you haven't had a chance to read Audrey's devotion from Monday, please enjoy "Child of God" before you connect with Lynn's video.



Be sure to watch the video so you can learn how you can win an ishine Bible!






If you can't see this video, follow this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGbpuVIv0KU


I can't wait to share this very cool Bible with one of you! Be sure to share with us below for a chance to win!


(P.S. I got something really cool in the mail this week! A copy of my new book, "His Revolutionary Love"! I can't wait to share it with you! It releases May 2nd...more to come soon!)

Lynn

Labels: ,



8 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I hope it's okay that I answer for my daughter--she doesn't have an account yet. She's only 11 so... is it okay that she answered? Is she too young?

She told me to say, "I'm a Daughter of Zion... full of faith, love, and power. Well, most of the time I live like that."

sojournerdkj@yahoo.com

Blogger Lynn Cowell said...

I loved your response! Especially the "full of" part! :)

Anonymous Rachel said...

I am His creation, His bride, and the one who He redeemed. "For your Maker is your husband-the LORD Almighty is His name-the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; He is called the God of all the earth." Isaiah 54:5
(I looked up the definition of redeemed and it means to repurchase or by back. I thought that was really neat! I guess I'd never heard the exact definition before.)

Anonymous Claire said...

I am the hands and feet of the Living God, going places I wouldnt have gone on my own. Talking to people and having opportunities I would never have without Him. Thank goodness for God!!

Blogger Lynn Cowell said...

Rachel and Claire, Thanks so much for sharing!

I am His! "I am my beloved's and He is mine..." Song of Solomon 2:16

Anonymous Elin said...

I am made in His image (Genesis 1:27). I am fearfully and wonderfully made, and I'm not a mistake. All my days are numbered in His book. (Psalm 139:14,16)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a duaghter and bride of God! I can never get enough of my father (God) and will always need him and he will never turn away from me. I am a child of the ONE AND ONLY GOD!
Lauren (hope its not to late to enter)

Anonymous Katie said...

I am a Princess of the Kingdom of God, but not only that. I am His Warrior-Princess, a living tribute to His Name. I am Katie, Katie who loves God. And in me, Jesus shines through--even when I don't 'feel' it.

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits