Yes...God's Jealous

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

Girls...will you forgive me! I qued up this video but forgot to publish it! I hope you all had a great weekend!

Mine was terrific! I got to do another "His Revolutionary Love" conference Saturday at Mill Spring Baptist Church. We had a great time talking about love, dating and all types of girl stuff!

Would you like to have "His Revolutionary Love" come to your church? Just email me at Lynn@Proverbs31.org for more details!

If you haven't already read my devotion from last Monday, please catch up before you check in with this video:





If you can't see this video, just click here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN72yxNdsYI


What are the things that are competing with God in your life?

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

"When God is first in our life, then those other things can mean more." Amen and amen!

I'm so glad to see that your weekend went great! I was praying for you and the girls and ladies that attended! Was hoping I could make it, but we went to see family.

Are you doing one close by again anytime soon? Or even one in Charlotte? I guess I should be emailing you instead.LOL

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits