His Comfort

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

Girls...what a beautiful week to celebrate what Jesus has done for us!



Please read Debra's devo: God's Promise of Comfort before watching this week's vlog!



Happy Easter my friends!







Click here if you can't see the video:  http://youtu.be/ZEFNPDQ-Ko0


When life is dragging you down, how do you find comfort?


3 Comments:

Anonymous Audrey Ellen said...

That is so true! What what a better time to say so then Easter week. Lynn I am curious what movie were you watching?

Anonymous Lynn Cowell said...

I think it was called "Lady Jane". It was about Queen Jane of England. She was queen for 9 days when she was 16 and then beheaded.

Anonymous Tay said...

When life is dragging, I try to remember the little things in life. I like to make lists of my favorite things! It's always about the little things in life to remind you that God is there. This is something that God has been teaching me lately!

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits