The Hope Design

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

Happy Monday RadRev Girls! Yes...I am behind! It has been an exciting world here; I am having many opportunities to speak and share the message of His revolutionary love but that does mean I get behind!

If you haven't already read Audrey's devotion this week, please check it out first.

I am so happy to share with you today about another terrific ministry - for teens by teens. The Hope Design. Be sure to check it out at http://www.thehopedesign.com/.


3 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I've only gotten to skim over the site, but what an amazing ministry! I can't wait to read more!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just wanted to let you know about a thing I'm doing this summer. It's called Christian Youth In Action (CYIA). It's with an organization called Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF). It's a bunch youth ages 13 to 18 and they go through training to teach a Good News Club of their own. It's very powerful. This is my first year. Go to cefonline.com, click on MINISTRIES and it should be highlighted in blue. BYE!

Anonymous Lynn Cowell said...

Thanks for sharing! What a terrific ministry - one that would be great for many girls to get involved in!

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits