It All Counts

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

It's good to have you back again, friends! Before you check in, please be sure to check out Audrey's devo from Monday "Spiritual Desert".

So - what does a spiritual desert mean and what is God's purpose for it?





Where are you at in your life right now? Are you pursuing God no matter what is happening around you?


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen Marie said...

Lynn,

I totally agree that "spiritual deserts" are generally a time when God is growing me, molding me, shaping me, into the woman I am to become. He uses that time to prepare me for what he has for me in the future, and although it may not make sense at the time, it definately is neccesary and good!

Thanks for your continued ministry toward the next generation of woman! :)

-K

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits