He Knows Me

This Website Has Moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://RadRevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

"He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17


I have heard it said that the way you see your dad is the way that you see God.

Does this apply to you?

Think about this. How do you see your dad? Is he fun, easy to please, protective? Is he a perfectionist, uptight, never available? My dad was always at work. In order to get his attention, I had to be doing something. Running a cross country meet. Performing in a school concert. When I performed, Dad came. Somehow I transferred this to God; I must have to perform for Him too.

But it wasn't true! He loves me just the way I am. Yes...He wants me to grow and become more like Him. But whether I do or don't it doesn;t change His love for me.

When He looks at me, He doesn't see the flaws I see; He sees the finished product. He sees me becoming the woman the woman He created me to become. He sees the one that is so in love with Him that my desire is to become like Him. The one thing He doesn't see is a hopeless cause. He doesn't see someone who is unlovable or beyond His reach.


It brings me so much peace knowing that even though Jesus knows my deepest thoughts, my darkest deeds, and my disappointing attitudes it doesn't change his loving thoughts toward me. Why does this bring me peace? Just knowing that He knows me and loves me still gives me the courage to keep coming back for His love and forgiveness even when I mess up.


Friend, this is the truth that we want to grab hold of this week. We will make mistakes; it's inevitable because we are human. But no mistake is ever too big to make Him quit loving and drawing us.

Would you like to win a copy of the entire DVD message of "His Revolutionary Love"? I am giving away a copy today on my website. Just stop by www.LynnCowell.com and add your comment! I'll announce the winner on our video day on Wednesday!


Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle said...

Sparkling with truth. Thank you, Lynn.

Post a Comment

Home

contact
about
links
search
recent
archives
miscellaneous
credits